No cellular connectivity

Hi,

I’m new to Zerotier and am really excited about the possibilities of using it. However in getting it set up, I am unable to use cellular connectivity to connect to the internet when zt is connected.

I can ping my home server and my home assistant container over cellular but not load any apps or web pages. I’ve found a couple threads between here and reddit but none have any guidance or solutions.

If it’s helpful, I have a pixel 5 on Google fi.

Hey- did you figure out what was wrong? I am having the same issue on Pixel 5 using Google Fi. Would love to know if you fixed it!

1 Like

Nope, I just gave up. Was very disappointed with lack of response from the ZT team.

Darn! Was really hoping to get this working! I will follow up if I figure anything out.

The solution is ridiculously simple, I checked the ZeroTier RFC4193 (/ 128 for each device) option and it works :slight_smile:

Toni_13, that did the trick. Thank you so much! If you’re willing to share, I’d love to know what that setting does that affects this problem.

Assigns an IP version 6 number to the device if needed

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.