Need help determining which package version for DS413j

Hi, I have an old Synology DS413j NAS running DSM 6.2.4 (legacy device not receiving DSM 7 upgrade). As it’s at EOL, I’m saving off all the support files, OS install files, package files, etc. if it is ever needed in the future and I’m about to wipe and reinstall soon as I’m passing it along to family.

It’s been running Zero Tier well for years, I just can’t figure out which package I used to install it, there are 25 versions for different architectures and I can’t see the one I need. Apparently the NAS has Marvell Kirkwood 88F6282 CPU (arch. 88f628x), I don’t see something that resembles this in the list. If someone can suggest the correct architecture to use for this or if there is a way to check?

Mucho appreciation to any contributors!

EDIT: I believe it has been referred to elsewhere as being armv5 however there doesn’t appear to be a package named armv5 either.

@zt-joseph I noticed this post from you zerotier-1.2.12r1-syn-88f6281-6.1 Segmentation fault on Synology DSM5 · Issue #1648 · zerotier/ZeroTierOne · GitHub thought you might be able to help?

Is there a 88f628x arch .spk package for DSM 6(.2.4) you could upload to the repository or tell me which of the others is the equivalent please?

Turns out if you go to the root path /RELEASES you can find all legacy builds which is great and I have found a version for this architecture at: https://download.zerotier.com/RELEASES/1.8.3/dist/synology/zerotier_88f6281-6.1_1.4.0-0.spk

Fantastic!

Ok, so now I install it, package installs, the GUI doesn’t work correctly but that’s fine, I login using SSH and I just keep getting “zerotier-cli: command not found”, sudo makes no difference.

I found this post by @pawol Synology DSM 6.2.4 255556 - latest update - #16 by pawol to chown the /var/lib/zerotier-one directory but unfortunately that has also made no difference.

Any suggestions appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.