0 bits receipt on server

Hello,

I have one network with a big problem :

The server has a fixed ip (192.168.192.250)
The first customer has fixed ip (192.168.192.200)
My computer has dynamic ip

The server receives 0 bit via its zerotier connection. I disabled the Windows firewall (No other active firewall), i disabled filtering on internet box and i activated the DMZ on local network fixed ip. I reinstalled zerotier one many times.

The first customer and my computer can’t ping the server but they may be pinging each other.

Please help, i’m stuck :frowning:

Clarification, which Windows Firewall did you deactivate? There are three boxes mentioned here, and I must ask, has the server itself assigned the Zerotier connection as a Private network? [There is a tendency for Zerotier connections to be allocated to the public internet settings in windows, they should be private networks, otherwise, firewall settings on the Zerotier links will interfere. When a Zerotier link activates, you should say yes for trusting the network on the blue side-bar which pops up.]

Hello,

Thanks for your help and your time.

I have disabled all area (public / private / domain) and my customer try to reboot this monday the internet box, maybe she’s screwing up…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.