Able to connect, but not able to host

Hi everyone,

I’ve been having a persistent issue with zero-tier for a number of months now. Re-installs have been thus far unable to fix it. I host an occasional Arma 3 LAN server for my friend group (just through the game itself, not the separate server application). It worked flawlessly for a long time, but I have recently (Since about February of last year) been unable to host games. Curiously, I am perfectly able to join the games my friends host using the exact same method. I assume it’s something on my end, but I don’t know how to go about fixing it. I alternate between 2 other VPNs from time to time, globalprotect for university stuff and Private Internet Access for personal use. Though those are both turned off when the issue presents itself. I’m at a complete loss here.

I apologize for the lack of documentation, but I frankly don’t know what’s helpful and what isn’t. I would be happy to provide anything that might help.

Thank you so much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.