Accessing public ip of home router using another travel router

If I have two routers A and B both running zerotier. Router A stays at home and Router B travels. Both A and B are connected to the same ZT network id. Can router B route its traffic through home router A and receive the public ip same as that of router A at home? iF so how? I have tried but both And B have their own respective public IP addresses.

You need to add Router A as the default route in the ZT portal and you need to enable “accept default route” on Router B. You need a route to Router B’s LAN in the ZT portal.

Router A may additionally need to be told that it has to NAT traffic originating from Router B’s LAN.

You need to add Router A as the default route in the ZT portal and you need to enable “accept default route” on Router B.
I am doing this on on openwrt gl.inet router and dont see a setting to enable “accept default route”. Further suggestions will be appreciated.

Router A may additionally need to be told that it has to NAT traffic originating from Router B’s LAN.
How can this be done? Again both routers are openwrt and i am not familiar with luci openwrt interface.

Thank you so much for the responses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.