Android 1.10.3 Problems continued

Now on 1.10.5-1. Getting better on both Motorolas. More stable, icons appear on android11 but not android 12. Both can again access Ubuntu and Win10 shares and RaspI Home Assistant interface but not RasPI Home Assistant samba shares or Win11 shares.
Keep trying guys!
Further update. Just discovered that the above only applies with wifi connection - attempting via 4G on Android 12 Moto complete fail, nothing connects. Android 11 Moto has no SIM so cannot test.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1foqNF05Ws5Vj6TdYwe64zZ1VJYmDeZlZ/view?usp=share_link

1 Like

Thanks Jason…appreciate it

Update 1.10-5 installed today, still having same issue

Curious which version on Android your device is on?
I have one on Android 11 and it works with 1.10.5
The other is Android 12 and doesn’t work with 1.10.5

I think I am using Android 12. Its a little difficult to tell I have a Huawei Mate 20. I cannot find a specific entry that gives the Android version in the “About Phone” menu in the Settings (followed a couple of Youtube videos to check aswell) but there is not an entry for it. However there is an EMUI No. which lists 12, and a build number that lists 12. Further there a “Custom Entry” section which lists EE GB and 12 (The phone was originally from EE)

Tried version 1.10.5 today and it did not work. Will see if I can depreciate to 1.8.6 you nicely supplied the APK for

Thanks

1 Like

I have installed 1.8.6 on Android and the latest versions on windows/linux and it works. Android got a new ID so I had to authorize it again.

thanks @underwood.de.vu good to know. Will try this over the weekend

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.