Since I updated my ZeroTier network to 1.6.3 (5 Linux PCs, two Android phones), my Android phones are unable to connect to it. In the ZeroTier central, both phones are shown as offline, and displaying version 1.6.2. On the phones themselves, they are stuck at “Status: REQUESTING CONFIGURATION”. The phones are Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 7.2.
What I already tried to fix the problem (unsuccesfully):
- Deleting the ZeroTier network from the phone and re-adding it
- Switching “cellular data” on / off in the Android app.
- Restarting the phone.
- Deleting and reinstalling the app (version 1.6.3-1)
- Changed phone setting in “Network & Internet / VPN / ZeroTier One” to “Always-on VPN”.
- Removing ZeroTier One VPN from “Network & Internet / VPN” and then re-adding it when restarting ZeroTier app
Note: The “LOCK” icon for VPN is not currently displayed in the Android notifications unless I set “Always-on VPN” to “YES”. I am pretty sure it was shown a few weeks ago whenever ZeroTier was active.