Anyone willing to help point me in the right direction?

Hey all, I have already posted about this here: discusszerotiercom/t/nr5g-lte-m-2-module-quectel-rm520n-gl-install-directly-to-system/15090

I’m reposting though hoping to get some interest. The Quectel RM520 runs a Linux OS on a armv7l processor that borrows a few things from android like aboot, the android boot image format, and adbd. It has none of the Android subsystem though like zygote, Dalvik, Java, etc. It does have BusyBox and systemd. ADB is used to access the root shell.

I honestly have no idea how to build zerotier-one from source for this device so I’m looking for advice.

My end goal is to be able to install zerotier to the modem and be able to access the gateway address of the LAN/VLAN it creates for remote management. More info on the scenario and device can be found here: githubcom/iamromulan/quectel-rgmii-configuration-notes

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if I am successful I will add it to my rgmii guide on github for everyone’s benefit!

Thank you!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.