Can not get "ZeroTier Address"

Hello everyone,

I’m attempting to install ZeroTier on my Mac to connect to my NAS. After installation, I realized I didn’t receive a ZeroTier address, which is usually a 10-digit number like 892abe889a (note: this is a fictitious address).

To troubleshoot, I executed zerotier-cli info in the terminal and received the following error:
“”"
200 status invalid JSON response ([json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at line 1, column 1: syntax error while parsing value - invalid literal; last read: ‘<’)
“”"
This clearly indicates an abnormal response. I’ve tried three approaches to resolve the issue:

1. Restarting the software using the commands:
    sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.zerotier.one.plist,
    sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.zerotier.one.plist
    Unfortunately, this didn’t retrieve my ZeroTier address.

2. Reinstalling ZeroTier: I completely removed and then reinstalled ZeroTier, which unfortunately had no effect.

3. Downgrading ZeroTier: I installed an older version of ZeroTier (1.12.2), but the problem persisted.

I’m eager to find a solution to this problem. What other perspectives or steps should I consider? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.