Cannot find ZeroTier One or zerotier-cli in Synology DSM 6 after installation

I’m using a Synology NAS DS220+ running DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 3.

I recently updated ZeroTier by uninstalling the previous version from the Package Center and manually installing version 1.8.6, again from the Package Center (no Docker install).

From the Package Center I can see that ZeroTier is “Running” but I cannot find ZeroTier One in the Main Menu to change the settings. I also tried running sudo zerotier-cli status via SSH and I got -sh: zerotier-one: command not found.

I see the same issue on one of my machines I’ve downgraded. We’ll issue a fix today as 1.8.6-1

Where can I download 1.8.6-1?

Still no fix or at least I cannot find it in Index of /RELEASES/1.8.6/dist/synology/

1 Like

You may wish to check out the following thread. Joseph has been incredibly helpful getting me up and running with v1.8.7 on DSM6 without using Docker.

1 Like

I can confirm that following this thread I managed to get ZT 1.8.7 to work on my Synology running DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 5. Thanks @dbronson for bringing this to my attention and of course thank you @zt-joseph for everything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.