Diffenrent local.conf configuration for each network?

Hello,
I am using Zerotier on Linux. I set up 2 networks in my personal ZeroTier Workspace, then I joined both networks from my 2 laptops. Now I want to set a diffenrent local.conf configuration for each network. My local.conf file is in /var/lib/zerotier-one, it’s like a global configuration but I want to set different configuration for each network. How can I do that?
Thank you.

Hello. There’s no way to do that; What settings do you want to be different?

Hi,
I am using multipath in ZeroTier, and I want to put 1 path in the black list for network 1. And the other network can use all the available paths.

You can’t block a specific path, but you can blacklist an interface. See the property blacklist in the local.conf example here:

Yes, I meant saying an interface. However, so it is not possible to set different blacklist configuration for the different networks?

No, it is not possible to have different local.conf settings for different networks.

Hello,
It can happen using 2 containers running on the same Kernel by changing the Listening port of each client using:

{
  "settings":
  {
    "primaryPort": 9994,
  }
}

And then each instance of ZeroTier can run with its local.conf configuration.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.