Error sso azure ad

Unable to update SSO information. Please verify your requested issuer URL contains a “.well-known/openid-configuration” and matches the issuer URL reported by the “.well-known/openid-configuration” including any trailing slashes.

You need to copy & paste the Issuer URL on your configured Azure App Registration. Ensure that the URL does not include a trailing /

Hi,

I’ve copied the information from the SSO app, but still the same error keeps occuring:

Unable to update SSO information. Please verify your requested issuer URL contains a “.well-known/openid-configuration” and matches the issuer URL reported by the “.well-known/openid-configuration” including any trailing slashes.

SSO info in Azure portal:

Don’t know how to continue…
I’ve verified the Url multiple times and there is no trailing “/”

Can please someone help me?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The string “/.well-known/openid-configuration” is not part of the required OpenID Connect metadata document. This is just part of the error message describing what to look for in the Azure configuration.

In this case, the URL ending is “v2.0”. No trailing slash, and no additional text…end of string.