Having problems with IOS app running the latest 1.6.2 on iOS and iPadOS 14.4

Hello all, I have a weird issue that I have been experiencing with the iPad and IOS app. It seems that after a few minutes in a Remote Desktop software using Rainway, Moonlight Game Stream, and Microsoft Remote Desktop it terminates the connection in about 5-10 minutes in the session. I try on the android app and it can go a full hour and it not disconnect. I’m using the latest version 1.6.2 on my devices. If there is a way is it possible to install an older version of the app on IOS? I remember with 1.4.6 I didn’t have these frequent disconnects in IOS.

Have a great day.

I don’t think it’s an iOS issue. ZeroTier stopped working for me today on both Windows and Android. Hopefully the devs fix the issue.

Yeah, I just tried on my android device today, and it terminated within 45 minutes on Moonlight Game Stream, which streams your computer. I wrote a review on the App Store today about the connections terminating. From testing today, my android phone lasts much longer than my IOS devices that are terminated within 10 minutes.

Yeah, something seems very broken on the 1.6.2 version. Hope to hear from Zerotier devs soon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.