How can I get the libzt.aar library or some zero tier implementation guide with android studio?

sorry I’m new, I have used zero tier for communication with development boards, but now I want to create an app that communicates with my ID and can access them using Zero Tier, sorry if this place is not for these questions, but I would really appreciate who gives me some information, no matter how little it is.

Any info on libzt is at the repo https://github.com/zerotier/libzt/

What OS, language, device,… are you developing your app for?

the development board has ubuntu 20.04 and I have already communicated the board with an android application that I made but using the zero tier one android application and connecting to my ID and then I open my android application where it is responsible for connecting via ssh to my board .
I do not know if there is any way to get libraries to print that connection in my android app, I do not think to market it is a university project.

zt-travis. thanks for answering

Yes I have seen the git repository, but when I run the project that has as an example android studio asks me for a file called libzt.aar, in my libraries folder.

seriously nobody has any idea?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.