Login failure then required to reset password and add MFA again and again

I am a new user (3 days) and have set up a handful of nodes. When I log in, however, it sometimes works but then suddenly the password stops working. I click on forgot password and receive the notice in my email then I reset and have to set up MFA again. This has happened daily and it is getting tiring because I’m not allowed to reuse my passwords. I can assure you that the passwords aren’t getting compromised so they are being wasted (at least the previous three, I suppose)

I am forced to pick a category here but it happens with linux, MacOS and also Windows.

Frustrating!

I have the same problem. And then the password recovery asking to add a MFA when I allready have one and then does not accept the one time code and a name of device does not work.

Odd question for you. Does your email address happen to include a subdomain? Mine is user@subdomain.domain.com. I am curious if that has anything to do with it.

Not at all! I am even scared to turn MFA because I will probably get locked out. And no answer from support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.