Network change leads to no connection (need to reconnect or wait)

Hello community,
I experience an apparently known issue :
on windows machine when I swap from my WIFI connection to a cellular connexion or even if I swap from my wired connection to my WIFI connection.
I lost ZT connexion for some time.
If I disconnect ZT and reconnect, I get the new network windows popup with an increment named asking if I want this new network public or not.
Then sometimes I sometime can again ping the other device on ZT network and sometime I need to wait some minutes before I get reconnected.

It seems that it’s a know issue.
Do you have news on this.
I’m on last ZT version
Thx folks.

Please solve the problem of not connecting time out ping 600.500 Please solve the problem and set routing 192.168.0.1.10,20 NAT DNS
Please solve the problem as soon as possiblereconnect We are having trouble connecting, please resolve the issue

I’ve heard about this problem before, on Reddit.
I wonder if it is an specific setting on Windows.

I have several clients installed, most of them on Windows, but never had that problem when swapping connections, even from or to 4G connections.

I find this problem interesting. When I get some time this weekend, I’ll setup some test machines and see if I can replicate the issue.

We ask you to take the necessary action regarding latatcy on vpn and reduce slowness and lack of connection, as we are having a problem with connectivity and communications. Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Please take action regarding crying without connection, as the ping is 122.200Solve the problem of routing NAT as our network is 192.168.0.1-192.168.10.20 Please solve the problem of routing DNS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.