None of these Docker Container Scripts work... Please HELP!?

Hi!

I am not sure what I doing wrong nor how to fix the issues since I can’t seem to be able to install any Docker Container available or up-to-date with any of these scripts:

this:

admin@raspberrypi:~ $ docker run --name zerotier-one --device=/dev/net/tun --net                                                                                                             =host \
>   --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --cap-add=SYS_ADMIN \
>   -v /var/lib/zerotier-one:/var/lib/zerotier-one zyclonite/zerotier
docker: Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socke                                                                                                             t at unix:///var/run/docker.sock: Post http://%2Fvar%2Frun%2Fdocker.sock/v1.39/c                                                                                                             ontainers/create?name=zerotier-one: dial unix /var/run/docker.sock: connect: per                                                                                                             mission denied.
See 'docker run --help'.

this:

admin@raspberrypi:~ $ docker volume create zerotier_data
Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket at unix:///var/run                                                                                                 /docker.sock: Post http://%2Fvar%2Frun%2Fdocker.sock/v1.39/volumes/create: dial unix /var/ru                                                                                                 n/docker.sock: connect: permission denied

this:

admin@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo docker run --name zerotier-one --device=/dev/net/tun --net=host \
>   --cap-add=NET_ADMIN --cap-add=SYS_ADMIN \
>   -v /var/lib/zerotier-one:/var/lib/zerotier-one zyclonite/zerotier
[sudo] password for admin:
Unable to find image 'zyclonite/zerotier:latest' locally
docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/zyclonite/zerotier/m                                                                                                 anifests/latest: EOF.
See 'docker run --help'.

or even this:

admin@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo docker volume create zerotier_data
zerotier_data
admin@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo docker run -d --name Zerotier \ --net=host \ --device=/dev/net/tu                                                                                                 n \ --cap-add=NET_ADMIN \ --cap-add=SYS_ADMIN \ -v zerotier_data:/var/lib/zerotier-one \ --r                                                                                                 estart=unless-stopped \ bltavares/zerotier:1.6.2-2
docker: invalid reference format.
See 'docker run --help'.

Can you assist? Let me know about the errors or maybe share a working script…

Thanks!

Hello,
it doesn’t seem like an issue with the specific containers? Does the docker hello-world work?

not sure what hello-world is

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.