One problem system loses communication ability

Been having problems with just one system since I turned this on after the 1.6 release, it is losing the ability to communicate over the network, but not entirely…

I can see it connected in the online UI, and at least some of the time I can ping it, but it can’t communicate (ssh/Remote Desktop/etc) with systems on the network.

Doing a leave/join/set allowDNS puts it back online, but this is the third time at least that it has just stopped working. Running MacOS 10.13.6.

I have rebooted it many many times now, it has never come up with the routes. I reinstalled ZeroTier without change (did not uninstall). Very odd. I’m going to upgrade it to 10.14 and see what happens because that was on the list anyway.

Upgraded that system to 10.14, did not touch any configuration of anything, rebooted multiple times now and the routes come up as expected every time.

Seems 1.6.2 still has issues on MacOS 10.13.6.

Hard to test here, as nothing is that old. All my machines are on Catalina now. :frowning:

I’ve got one machine running Mac OSX 10.11 (and which can’t go higher)… anyone able to confirm if ZT 1.6 works?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.