Relayed and Direct links in ZT network

Dear community,

I set up a ZT network with three participants (A, B, C) and additionally, I set up a moon instance following the instructions from the documentation.

If I list the peers with zerotier-cli peers on the moon server, I see that the moon holds direct connections to all participants. When running the same command on the participant A, I can also see that it holds direct connections to the other participants B and C. However, if I run the command on participant B, I see that it holds a direct connection to A but a relayed connection to C. All three participants and the moon are using ZT 1.10.1. Participant A, C and the moon are using Linux, participant B is using Windows. Participants A, B and C joined the same network, the moon server did not as described in the documentation.

Am I missing any setup step here for Windows? For one Linux participant it can establish the connection and for the other it cannot. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Best,
Julia

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.