REQUESTING_CONFIGURATION Error. Based on this dump, is this ISP or LAN Issue?

Hello ZeroTier Community,

I’m a noob to the ZeroTier software and community, so I apologize if I missed an obvious setting or something. With that being said, I’m having an issue with one of the ZeroTier clients on a computer I’m trying to set it up on. For this example, let’s say the computer with the issue is STORE-01 and my computer is STORE-02. On my computer (Different Network and ISP) the software runs just fine and connects to the ZeroTier network. I see it in ZeroTier Central and I’ve authorized it and works smoothly. However, the same cannot be said for the STORE-02 computer. I don’t see it in ZeroTier Central or anything. I get a REQUESTING_CONFIGURATION status. I ran a tracert to STORE-01 and it seems to die within my network or my ISP’s network. It’s honestly hard to tell, because it goes outside of my modem and hit’s a 10. address which typically is private IP. Below is a link to the ZeroTier Dump. I was wondering if someone could help me dissect it and see if it’s a LAN issue or if it’s my ISP blocking the VPN.

ZeroTier-DataDump - Pastebin.com

If you have any suggestions, it would greatly be appreciated or if you need any additional info, please let me know.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.