Route traffic from zerotier to wireguard vpn

Hi, i’ve followed Digital Ocean’s guide on how to setup Zerotier to route traffic through one of devices. It works perfectly fine, thank you for such great software!
The problem is I want to use WireGuard VPN connection on that exit device to bypass ISP’s blocks, but as soon as i turning WireGuard on, connection to outer world disappears(connection to device’s lan working). Is there any way to route all trafic through Zerotier device and then through VPN?

I’m unsure of how your setup fully looks. It sounds like you have some remote device connecting to (maybe) Linux, and routing out from there.

My first thought would be you’re not using NAT when you enable Wireguard, so the distant Wireguard endpoint has no idea how to get back to you.

“Hi, i’ve followed Digital Ocean’s guide on how to setup Zerotier to route traffic through one of devices. It works perfectly fine, thank you for such great software!”"

Does zerotier run on a VPS then the client can get internet through the VPS?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.