Specify IP address in ZeroTier?

Hi,
I’m trying to figure out how to get ZeroTier to use specific IP (10.0.21.x) as my routes. I can’t seem to get the Interface to handle anything aside from what is preset under the “Easy” configuration. When I add to the “Advanced” tab, but it never updates the members.

Not sure if it’s even possible to change the assigned IP in ZeroTier outside of what is specified.

You can certainly add any IP to your nodes that you want. You need to do these 2 things:

1. Make sure that any IP that you want to put in a node falls within a configured LAN, You can create as many LAN blocks under managed routes that you want. Any time you designate a subnet, and don’t put anything under “via”, it will get placed under managed routes as a LAN subnet. You can have multiple LAN subnets if you want.
  2. Now just add the IP under that node. You can actually have multiple IPs if you want. As long as the IP you try to add falls within one of the LANs, then it will get added to the node’s ZT interface.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.