System that created the network fails to connect to remote zt clients, other zt clients connect OK

Created network on systemA inside my LAN. sysB & sysC inside LAN joined the network. Remote SysD and SysE joined the network.

I do not run any firewall code, but my router and one of the remote systems use port forwarding to access port 22 with a 5-digit port number. This all works 100% among all the zerotier clients outside and inside my LAN except for systemA, which fails to connect to remote zt clients (“No route to host”) 25% of the time and, when connection succeeds, soon drops the connection 100% of the time.

SysB and SysC have 100% connectivity with remote systems SysD & SysE, but systemA cannot connect 25% of the time (“No route to host” errors) to remote SysD or SysE and, when sytemA does connect to a remote system, the connection drops in short order.

I have a simple script that reproduces this problem on systemA and demonstrates 100% connectivity among SysB,C,D and SysE.

All I want is for the system that created my ZT network (systemA) to behave like all the other systems that have joined the network!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.