- Server is a QEMU VM running Ubuntu 18.04.6, ZeroTier 1.8.1, and a PaperMC 1.17.1 server.
- Client is running a fresh installation of Windows 10 Education x64, ZeroTier 1.8.4.
- Both the server and the client can ping each other, and communicate with each other in various ways. (i.e. SSH, HTTP server, etc.)
- Server is located in Minsk, Belarus; client is located in New Jersey, USA.
- Both computers say that “tcpFallbackActive” is false.
- Hamachi suffers the same issue.
A strange thing I noticed as well:
- Linux server → Windows client = FAIL
- Linux server → Linux client = OK
- Windows server → Linux client = OK
- Windows server → Windows client = OK
This is a very confusing issue, as Minecraft is the only game that suffers problems (to my knowledge.)