1.6.1 has now been released
- Fixed a bug that caused IP addresses in the 220.127.116.11/8 block to be miscategorized as not being in global scope.
- Changed Linux builds to fix segfaults, LXC and SELinux issues.
- Fixed unaligned memory access that caused crash on FreeBSD systems on the ARM architecture.
- Merged CLI options for controlling bonded devices into the beta multipath code.
- Fixed issue that could cause a network feedback loop on Windows and possibly FreeBSD.
- Updated Windows driver with Microsoft cross-signing to fix issues on some Windows systems.