during my search how to share calendars in our intranet, I came across ZeroTier. At the moment a normal VPN is used for internet access. The challenge now is the configuration of mobile devices and laptops which use VPN for internet access.
- ZT network has been created
- caldav server has been setup with ZT
- I would like to configure a debian laptop with VPN for internet access and with ZT only for caldav sync. How can I do it - maybe there is a link to a solution available?
(After installing ZT I could ping the caldav server but could not establish a caldav connection - firewall on laptop issue? - VPN on router issue? - VPN on laptop was deactivated)
- I have read that only one VPN Client is allowed. And ZT has to be configured as VPN client as well. In this case I do not have my VPN for Internet access (surfing)? Correct? Any solution to that? Alternative to ensure normal internet access?
- Does ZeroTier on Android requires Google Play Services?
And yes, I was looking for a solution in the internet but not successfully. If there is a solution out there, please send me the link.