ZeroTier can't acquire IPV4 physical address of device

Hello everyone, new member of the community, if this is a dup topic then I’m sorry beforehand, quite new to networking and all, any link to older topic would be appreciated!
My network currently only have 3 devices (2 windows, 1 mac) one of which is my work computer - show normal ipv4 physical IP, but not for the 2 remain ones which is at my house (only show ipv6 I believe).
This setup has worked before but it suddenly stop working around 2-3 weeks ago, and I can’t get it to work again. Connection between 2 of my main PC is DIRECT when I check using the zerotier-cli on Windows.
Firewall is disable on both computers (it worked before when my work PC has the firewall turned on)
This happen after I delete one of my network without disconnect from it IIRC, or it could be something that relates to my ISP/ internet settings (which is unlikely because I haven’t change anything)
Getting quite frustrated so any help is appreciated!

Edit: clients can’t ping each others whatsoever (tested with all of my devices)

Additional information: when I turned on another VPN app, zerotier successfully retrieve a physical address which I think is the address of the VPN server I’m connecting to through the other app?

Is there any explanation for this? Still can’t ping other client.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.