ZeroTier Central says invalid username or password at every login

I have logged into my.zerotier.com three times since my account was created. I have entered in my username and password correctly each time. Each time I log in it tells me I have an incorrect username and password and I am forced to reset. I am able to reset easily enough, but prefer not to have to reset every time I want to log into zerotier central. I have tried this from a couple different browsers (Firefox and Edge) and on two different computers and it does the same thing every time. What do I need to do so I don’t have to reset my password every time I want to log in?

We’ve never seen this behavior on anyone else’s account. The auth backend is reporting that you entered an invalid password. Beyond that, I can’t say as your password is encrypted in the database, so I can’t see what you’re entering for a password, nor what the stored password is. If you use a password manager, please ensure that it’s being updated correctly when you change your password.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.