Zerotier in router R9000 with DDWRT to enter in private network

Hello friends, I was encouraged to write my 1st post in the forum because I have CGNAT for my modem/router.
With zerotier I’ve been able to connect from the internet to my private network with my shared folders…

I want to install ZT on my MAINROUTER R9000 which I have it with DDWRT and for that I will follow the WIKI https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Installing_Entware That I have known works well, but I have a doubt and hopefully it can help me to dispel it.

If I install ZT on my MAINROUTER R9000, will all the devices connected to my wired or wireless router be connected to ZT as well? or will I have to install a ZT client on all devices?

Hello!

If I install ZT on my MAINROUTER R9000, will all the devices connected to my wired or wireless router be connected to ZT as well?

In general, if you run zerotier on your default gateway, you can do that.

But I have no idea how to configure ddwrt or the entware zerotier package for that.

On the ZeroTier side, you’d add a managed route to your network, so zerotier nodes will know how to get to your LAN.

Something like:

Physical LAN       zerotier ip of router
[192.168.100.0/23] via [10.147.20.1]

Here’s how openwrt does it

ok, thanks for your answer
look mi actual subnet “real” its
192.168.2.0/24
and mi modem/router have 192.168.1.0/24 in fact it give to my MAINRUTER the 192.168.1.200 ip (with CGNAT)

and my virtual zerotier lan tits 192.168.100.0/24

Ok finally I just installed entware on my MAINROUTER ddwrt and also zerotier … now how can I start configuring ZT on my router … is there a wiki on how to do it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.