Zerotier Slow Speed Copy - Problems Instability

Hello, i am getting a problem with VPN.

When i ping i get 50-60m/s and when i made a copy sometimes eu copy 10-20mbps and sometimes copy 9-100kbps.

Before everything worked correctly.

What can i do to understand what is origin this problem?

Anyone with this problem?

Are you using mobile data?

As per their documents…they say to use stable internet connection or Wi-Fi eg wifi 5ghz.

Because I tried the mobile data with less mbs in my current place and even when I went to crowded place. I found slow but with wifi no issue.

Also,

Here are the steps to trouble shoot

It sounds like there could be several factors causing your VPN performance issues. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot:

1. Check your internet connection**: Make sure your internet connection is stable and running at its expected speed without the VPN. This can help determine if the issue is with your internet connection or the VPN.

2. Update VPN software: Ensure that your VPN software is up to date. Sometimes, outdated software can cause performance issues.

3. Contact VPN provider support: If the issue persists, reach out to your VPN provider’s support team. They may be able to provide further assistance or identify any server-side issues causing the problem.

4. Consider network congestion: If you’re experiencing slow speeds during peak times, it could be due to network congestion. Try using the VPN during off-peak hours to see if the performance improves.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify the source of the problem and take appropriate action to resolve it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.