Can't enable the network (can't set the slider to the right)

I’m having problems similar to the ones here Android 1.10.3 Problems continued - #15 by adrian_warne1701 I’m running Android 9, and my ZeroTier version is 1.12.0-3.

I simply open the app, create a network, enter the network ID, but when I try to move the slider to the right to enable the connection, I just can’t. It won’t stick to the right, it comes right back to the disabled position. At the bottom, I see “Node address not set OFFLINE”.

My network does work: I have two computers in it, and they see each other.

Update: have downgraded to 1.8.6-1. Now I can slide the slider to the right. But at the bottom it says “OFFLINE” and it never goes online.

Got it working now. It was a problem with the VPN I use. Since I also use it in Windows and Linux with ZeroTier without any problems, I thought Android wouldn’t have a problem with it, either. But it’s not the case, apparently Android cannot handle two VPN services at once. So I disabled the other VPN, I disabled the “Always on” option, and now it works.

FWIW putting ZeroTier in the split tunneling options of the VPN didn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.